Thursday, May 21, 2009

I took another little trip up North  for some eye candy that tasted strange in a good way. Figures is home to The Museum of Salvador Dali. By far the coolest art museum that I have ever seen, 2 and 1/2 hours passed as  though as only 1/2 hour had gone by. Each piece of art requires you too look at it a least twice. I wish all museums were this interesting.

This is like the most toned down sketch I could find. If you think this is weird...you haven't been to Figures.

This is a photo inside of a car. It rains inside the car every five minutes or so and plants are growing. Next time my mom asks me why stuff is growing in my car, I'll have a good excuse... it is art work mom.

Abe Lincoln from a far.

Same painting up close. Not so "Honest" is it?

This is a giant room with a lip couch, nose fireplace, eye paintings and hair curtains. This photo was taken through a bent looking glass at the top of some stairs.


The man walked right into a giant mouth...what an idiot!

This is just a rock. Unusually usual.

No comments: