Monday, June 22, 2009

A new blog season.


I want to start off by apologizing to all seven of my followers (one which is myself) for the time gap in blog postings. I have not blogged since Catalunya. My summer was just too consumed by superb dinners in Miss Marshall's midnight garden and random late night  bananagrams rampages. Reminisce on the old and prepare for the new with this picture from my last week in Catalunya as it shows my project partner Dani during one of our many late night sausage-fests. (Note the sausage hanging from the function generator) I am back at SDSMT for this new season. Man-o-man (get it?) is the culture lacking. If you enjoying complaining/making fun of the "Techosphere" I highly recommend my friend Katie's new blog: [Tech]nically Tangential Tales.

Adios...for a few feet.

3 comments:

Flavor said...

Did you know that both HTML and blogger.com have this feature where you can create hyperlinks such that users can click on text and it will open another page's URL. Look it up.

Jens Lücke said...

Yay! Delighted to hear something from you :)
Seems like you had a nice summer, which is good!

Greetings from Kiel
Jens

ps. Made sure to never miss your posts, got you on rss ;)

katie said...

haha! thanks for the reference, scotty.