Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Costa Brava!

A fortnight and a week ago I took a little trip up to Northern Cataluna to visit the esteemed shoreline known as Costa Brava. I got to climb a castle, eat ice cream near a castle, ride on a glass bottom boat into a cave, sun tan on a beach, ride on a glass bottom boat again, and stroll around an old city. As always, here are some pictures with witty commentary.

This is an old city....so old that I forgot the name.


This is the biggest piece of asparagus ever! Bout' 12 feet high with a 6 inch radius. I was really temped to try to pick it and send it home to Mom and Dad, but I didn't have a saw.


I like this door so naturally I took a photo of it.


Our boat went into a cave but I didn't see any hidden treasure.


This castle was designed to keep out pirates and to keep in tourist. Needless to say it was working...until I came along.


For some reason this reminds me of Fragel Rock.

1 comment:

Kicki said...

the name of the city is Tossa de Mar... you said you would start reading my blogg but apperantly you didn't :( otherwise you would have known...