Thursday, April 2, 2009

AND-OR-(R)-A!!! (It is a tax haven)

Ahhhhh...Andorra....where size does not matter....a tax haven....the highest life expectancy in the world....83  years.....181 square miles of pure life expectancy. So snowboarded (Snowtabled is the Catalan translation) in Andorra a few weeks back. The snow was of poor quaility but my friends were of high quility, so I had fun.

Andorra is a tax haven, so they can afford to do tricks from the 70s.


I was trying to woo some Andorran babe with a steezeful trick in hopes that I could marry into citizenship in hopes that a could bump up my life expectancy. I failed at all three of these goals.


The snow here also has a very high life expectancy.


I'm guessing that's either France, Spain, or Andorra.


These are the hands of my Jonas. He has really big hands because he is German. And you know what they say about big hands?...You can hold 51 person trams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NIIIIIIIICE Europanties!! I wish I had some...