Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Parc Guell

Here are a handful photographs of and related to El Parc Guell, a park designed by Barcelona's favourite Spaniard: Antoni Gaudí. I haven't found a tourist attraction yet that wasn't designed by him (I wish I was joking). Anywho.

Can you spot the Americans?


Story Book Island 's got nothin on this.


This lizard gets a lot of hype. I don't know why.

The cleaning lady decided to join this arty shot.

These benches are made from broken tiles.

Gaudi didn't like right angles, but he favored wrong angles. I'm not sure what type of angels he was into though.

1 comment:

Flavor said...

How come I can click on the pictures to get larger versions except for the ones that Andrew is in?

Also, on the pic of the broken tile bench, it seems that Andrew has some sort of chameleon sweater.